how to use the trimmer
Choose a guide comb for your preferred length and slide the comb onto the grooming head.
You can trim on wet or dry skin, just make sure to wash the target area with soap + water to clean the skin and soften the hair.
Trim with the flat side down and parallel to your skin. Pull skin tight to avoid nicks and cuts.
For a close trim, remove the guide comb. If you want a clean shave, use The Trimmer before shaving.
We recommend regular maintenance for optimal performance and function, because superior self-grooming is worth a few extra minutes of TLC. Lucky for you, our waterproof Trimmer is easy to clean! You just need to wipe off the exterior with a soft, damp cloth and air-dry. Plus, here’s a few quick tips on how to use your cleaning brush from our in-house grooming experts:
• Dust hair out of your snap-in blade after each use
• Gently brush hair and debris out of the replaceable blade slots before putting on a new blade
• Press down the cutter frame handles in the direction of the arrows and sweep out the hair scraps between the blade niches. To re-assemble, connect the two parts of the Trimmer with the blade side up then press the cutters back until you hear a click.
Please note that it’s important to use the Trimmer as directed for your safety and best results. Here’s our cheat sheet on how to do just that:
• Never plug in the USB cable with wet hands
• Do not stretch or bend the USB cable
• Ceramic blades can be fragile, so we recommend replacing your blade every 3 - 4 months
• Do not use broken blades and throw them away immediately
• Turn off the Trimmer before cleaning
• Store at room temperature